The Top 5 Lessons I Learned This Week:
5) Apparently, if you share a pretty fantastic margarita recipe with your family, they'll cross state lines with a blender at the ready.
4) As unsettling as Yo Gabba Gabba is for some parents, the reason DJ Lance's catchy tunes may be stuck in your head is because he is a real musician who is best known for his performances with his indie rock band, The Raymakers.
3) It doesn't matter how many mistakes you make in raising your children, if you do as bad a job as Dina Lohan, someone will still include you on their list of great moms in order to sell magazines.
2) You can bring a child to the dinner table, but you cannot make her eat (unless you have an over-priced elephant in which to serve her food).
1) Every day is Mother's Day and every day is a new chance to show your children unconditional love....and that is a lot easier to do while sitting outside on a sunny day on the ultimate dream deck.
3 years ago