The Top 5 Best Pieces of Advice I've Ever Been Given About Being A Mom
5) When it comes to discipline, it really does not matter if you spank, scold, or softly censure, so long as you are consistent and always let them know that they are loved soon after the lesson has been learned.
4) Even the best moms lose their cool; don't beat yourself up for the mistakes you've made, just look at each day as a new chance to be the mother you'd always imagined.
3) Pride is foolish; ask for help when you really need it.
2) Don't assume doctors know everything, they don't. Ask questions and trust your instincts.
1) Look at motherhood as the most important job in the world. Since someone's well being lies mostly in your hands, there is really nothing more significant that you'll ever do.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago