Friday, May 9, 2008

Stacey's Song

If I want to go with the obvious choices for this segment of Stacey's day, a clear song to post in her honor might be "Stacey's Mom" (shout out to Mrs. Lutman ) or any number of Elvis Presley songs (the girl has actually gone to a virtual concert), but my delusions of grandeur have effectively kicked in and I decided I'd write a song for her myself:



"Stacey's Van"



Stacey is a friend, yeah, I know she's been a good friend of mine,

But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define

Stacey's got herself a van and I want to make it mine
And it's driving her with those wheels


And it's lovin' her with that contour seating, I just know it

Yeah 'n' it's thrillin' her with it's 244-hp, 3.5 liter, 24-valve V6 engine late, late at night


CHORUS:



You know, I wish that I had Stacey's van,

I wish that I had Stacey's van,

Where can I find a minivan like that


I play along with the charade,

there doesn't seem to be a reason to change

You know, I feel so jealous of those power sliding doors,

I want to tell her that I love them,

but they're not available in stores,

And it's helping her with that convenient cup holder,

And it's calming her with its forrest green color, I just know it,

Yeah 'n' its keepin' her hip with all the Little Gym moms.....



Okay....maybe I should have just borrowed someone else's song.

No comments: