- chasing butterflies and fireflies
- enjoying a cool nap after a hot day at the park
- listening for the ice cream truck
- smelling that salty shore air
- sitting on your deck without any care of what the house looks like inside
- running through sprinklers
- watering the plants
- getting absolutely, unapologetically dirty
- talking to neighbors who've been hibernating all year
- watching the fireworks
- tasting water ice and ice cream
- late day sunshine
- picking peaches and blueberries
And knowing that there is nothing better than rediscovering the joys of warm weather through the eyes of our children.
Please let me know if I forgot anything through the Comment section...I know the list should be longer!