Fingerpaint Flower Vase
Empty glass jar
Enamel paint (purple, pink, yellow)
1) Carefully read the instrution on the paint bottle and also make sure the glass jar is clean, dry, and clear.
2) Have children dip their fingertips into the paint and dot onto the glass to form the petals of the flowers.
3) Repeat this process to dot on the flower centers--alternate the colors (purple flower, yellow center, pink flower, purple center, etc).
4) Let paint dry and cure according to directions on enamel paint bottle. This may require baking in the oven, or a longer alternative is air drying for up to three weeks before using.
- Hold jar by the mouth to avoid bumping or grabbing any wet paint.
- Acrylic paints can be used; however they will wash off if jar is washed. To protect it better you can spray entire surface with acrylic sealer, however this can diminish the shiny surface of the glass.