Friday, May 16, 2008

A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry

Every Friday morning, CNBC plays the following clip to give everyone from investment brokers to international financeers their dose of peanut butter and jelly. That's right....this clip is presented to a target audience representing a bazillion dollars as well as the primary interests of the global economy.

My husband and daughter both love this clip, while it gives me the overwhelming urge to stab my ear drums with a pencil.

You decide.....


2 comments:

Amanda said...

Okay so I can see why it is appealing to your daughter and even your husband because I know his humor and its a catchy tune the first time you hear it. But it did give me a sort of wanting for a sharp object. If I had to listen to it everyday I would die. Maybe this is why our economy is failing?

Anonymous said...

"Peanut Butter Jelleh and uh baseball bat!" I guess the bat is to hit the banana with.