Friday, May 16, 2008

The Week In Review

The Top 5 Things I Have Learned This Week:

5) If you devote a good deal of your blog to the promotion and praise of Jimmy Dean foods, a palate of sausages will magically appear on your doorstep. Did I mention to anyone how much I love lobster and Chteau Latour?

4) No matter how much you need time away to recharge, after the first few hours even the most wearied mothers begin to long for the embrace of her children.

3) No matter how many questions my children ask in regard to my past, the answer will always be one of the following: (1) Since I was an English major, I never really left the library, (2) Don't you have homework to do?, or (3) Well, I was no Aunt Jeannie.

2) Even though the way in which I enjoy a good wedding has changed tremendously over the years, I still can't resist a free meal, a good DJ, and cake (my God, the cake!)

1) Despite dropping numerous hints and devoting an entire blog to good Mother's Day gift giving, your husband will still manage to choose something from the wrong list.

No comments: