Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sharing The Love


If you are like me, a significant amount of valuable storage space is currently being overwhelmed with baby products no longer used. Bassinets, bouncy chairs, exersaucers, and endless toys that are just going to waste now that your children are on to bigger and better things.



As I stared at my little man's bassinet last night, getting all emotional over the passage of time and the fact that he actually enjoyed some consistent sleep once in a blue moon, it occurred to me that someone else may be able to take advantage of this barely used bedside sleeper. My son is not little peanut and, consequently, by the time he was three months his legs were practically hanging over the side.


And then it occurred to me: in the interest of avoiding ebay, Craig's list, or a yard sale, I could use the blog to help someone else out while doing a little spring cleaning for myself. This would not be a marektplace where items are auctioned off, just an opportunity to post some products to share with our blobal* community.


The above is the aforementioned bassinet. Almost new with original bedding that was never even touched sinch I always had a crib protector over it. along with a sleep positioner. It is cream with a pale green bow, and it sits on a stand with optional wheels as well as the ability to detach the bassinet like a moses basket and move it easily from room to room.


If you or someone you know may be interested, shoot me an email and we'll work out a way to perform a pick-up.


Also, if you have something that is hardly used and would like to put it out to others on the blog, email me a picture or description to:




**Add this one to my blogging dictionary:


blarma - (n) The occurence of blogging about a subject (usually in deprecation) and then having it happen to you

blobal - (adj) combing our blog community with the word global; pertaining to anyone who typically gives this a read

slogging - (v) slackiing on my daily blogging


No comments: