The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week
5) Though I love life in rural New Jersey (yes, there is such a thing), there is nothing quite like the expression of the faces of the farmgirls who work part-time at Shop Rite when you ask where they keep the Edamame.
4) Even Circus Peanuts can manage to offend some people (aside from the people who recognize that they aren't actually a member of any known food group).
3) I am nowhere near ready to let her go off to Preschool (or let her go at all), until she does something to remind me that it may be a good thing (like, um, deciding to use yogurt in her painting).
2) Celebrities annoy me to no end....and I can't bring myself to stop reading about them....arghhh!
1) It takes having children to truly appreciate your own childhood memories of summer and the 4th of July.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago