The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week:
5) If you’ve always wanted to invent something, but just can’t come up with anything useful- simply market it to the billion dollar baby industry and someone will buy it (especially if it promises sleep-filled nights or an end to colic).
4) If you have an Italian Chef in your family, avoid posting an easy recipe for an Italian dish that (1) incorporates Monterey Jack Cheese or (2) resembles a poor man’s beefaroni.
3) When supervising multiple toddlers, finger paints may sound like a disaster in the making, but there are certainly worse alternatives.
2) Virginia needs to switch places with Delaware.
1) I don’t like to throw up.
3 years ago