Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Celebrity Mommies (and Daddies)


If you remember a post I did a few weeks back, this newest bit of information may provide me with my very own full circle moment.

It was not so long ago that I posted a piece about wacky celebrities and their even wackier baby names. I even ran a poll where a resounding majority chose Pilot Inspektor as the worst celebrity baby name ever, care of Jason Lee. Well, if memory serves, I voted for Heaven Rain, a name chosen by the collaborative brain trust that is Brooke Burke and David Charvet.

Never did I hope that I may be given a chance to dislike another name more. That is, until the two aforementioned rockets scientists decided to have another baby, and another baby name. That is right, it won't be long before I can bask in the awfulness that is "Burvet's" baby name.

Why the wait you ask? Because they were unable to come up with the perfect name by the time of their son's birth. They even left the hospital without the birth certificate because, although they'd decided on a first and last name (the latter is hysterically LA), they could not come up with a middle name.

A middle name? Do people really put as much thought into that as the first name? I just borrowed my L&D nurse's name for my daughter (thankfully, it was not Erma).

Kidding.

I gave her my own middle name because I've had a pretty good time with it. But nothing compared to the time I'll have when learning the newest addition to celebrity baby name craziness.


I'll keep you posted....

No comments: