The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week:
5) If you wish to feel completely incapable in the culinary arts, attempt a Williams Sonoma recipe.
4) Whether you are on the plains of puberty, the rough terrain of toddlerdom, or deep in the trenches of infancy, the sun will find time to shine on you....bask in it while you have it.
3) Spending time with your girlfriends is essential for preserving your youth, your sanity, and your sense of humor (margaritas help too).
2) Forget the Pulitzer, the Nobel, or even an Oscar, mullets mean you have arrived.
1) There is nothing quite so wonderful as having your house cleaned by a group of professionals, unless of course they come when you're cleaning yourself.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago