Friday, May 2, 2008

Stayed Tuned....


Nothing annoys me more than the shameless attempts of the various news programs to lure us in with their sensationalized headlines: e.g. How your cat can kill you; Why the elderly may be costing you money; Your neighbor is probably a prostitute.

Because I am so aggravated by this practice, I will employ it myself:

Something happened a few short moments ago that I have to blog about (when I have a real chance, which means tomorrow).

It involves a huge confession, nudity, and the Portuguese.

Log on tomorrow to find out......as well as "The Week In Review" (so many lessons, so little time....)
****And if you are unfamiliar with the scandalicious, former news anchor pictured above, it's probably because you live in an area with a professional news team.

No comments: