Thursday, April 3, 2008

AT LAST!!!!!


Brooke "My skirt is made of wheat" Burke and David "Me like the Beach" Charvet have finally decided on the name of their now 3 week old son...kind of.

The first name of their boy is Shaya. Shaya Charvet.

Please, enhance the humor by saying it out loud.

And as for the yet to be determined middle name, Brooke posted this on her blog:


You heard it here first! We have finally settled on a name. We waited our whole lives for our son, and couldn't find the perfect fit. Poor guy! Now it's official. Shaya Charvet. We played with so many different names, and both loved Shaya the most. It means God's gift in Hebrew.
David came up with a middle name, Braven, which I really like. I want to give him part of my name too, so I am thinking about double Bs in the middle like my initials, Braven-Burke.
He is the last Charvet to carry on David's family name. He is also the first boy in David's family, the little brother of three princesses, and my youngest. Ya think he is gonna be spoiled?!?! We haven't agreed on the middle name yet, but for all those who have been asking, Shaya Charvet it is!
Shaya joins sisters Neriah, 7 ½, Sierra Sky, 5 ½, and Heaven Rain, 14 months.


So I may officially announce something too:

My new favorite celebrity baby name is Shaya Braven-Burke Charvet.

Because we need more petuli oil and bongos in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should check out nameoftheyear.blogspot.com to get a chuckle out of the actual names people are out there living with (or, living in spite of)... Looks like this year's finalists are Steeve Ho You Fat, Fonda Dicks, Phyllis Mangina and Spaceman Africa (who narrowly defeated Destiny Frankenstein in the Elite 8).

Just thought you'd appreciate the ridiculousness.