Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And I Thought I Bread 'Em Big


Perez Hilton is reporting that a woman out of India is claiming she has the largest child in the world. Her 10 month old son apparently measures 3'2" tall and weighs 49 lbs. The boy, Karan, eats 20 times a day and would probably eat more if she let him, according to family members.


Of course, the little boy's size really comes as no surprise to the family as his mother, Svetlana, towers at a height of 7'2" and reserves the title as tallest woman in Asia. Svetlana is pictured above, holding Karan.


If you speak to me for more than a 10 minutes, I find some way to work into the conversation the fact that my daughter weighed over ten pounds at birth, which was a complete surprise, especially since she was not delivered by Caesarean. I guess I garner some pride in the fact that, despite my short stature, I was still able to deliver a plentiful baby.


I have officially been silenced. Karen weighed 12.125 lbs at birth.


No comments: