Friday, March 21, 2008

It Truly Boggles the Mind...


I do not know how I missed this unbelievable baby product, but this is by far the most frightening invention I have come across. The Zaky Hand Pillows were engineered by some rocket scientist to simulate a mother's gentle touch, for the sake of comforting an infant and helping them sleep.


Now, I am all for anything that helps my son sleep (especially since he likes to let me know how he's doing a few times a night...yes, still), but these look like something out of a laboratory. Since finding these Kreuger-esque creations I have been having trouble sleeping, fearing someone is going to come and amputate my hands and sell them to sleep-deprived parents.


Has anyone ever used these? Please let me know if you have and if they actually work. I am not suggesting that I would try them, I just want to know if I'm alone in my terror.


If you're interested, check them out at:




No comments: