Sunday, March 16, 2008

Celebrity Mommies

I realize that celerbity "mommydom" is all the rage right now, and so trying to figure out which knucklehead said the following quote may be a bit of a challenge. If you read an earlier (very exciting) post, however, you'll have no trouble.

When asked if she would appear in the CW's remake of Beverly Hill, 90210, this mother of one with one on the way, replied,

"They should give me a call. Every teen drama needs a MILF, right?"

Ummm....what?

The person guilty of such an absurd quote? None other than the eternally annoying Tori Spelling. That's right, she has characterized herself as a "MILF". Never one to repeat myself but, ummm....what?

And for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term "MILF", you'll have to troll the Internet for an explanation as I am unable to offer one...

My mother reads this.

No comments: