Just in time for Easter, try this absolutely adorable craft with your little bunnies.
Create Your Own Peeps:
- Eggs, broken in half, emptied, and cleaned.
- Medium sized pom poms in yellow (can be found at any crafts store)
- Orange construction paper
1) Crack the eggs, clean them, and let them dry. The little peeps will sit inside them.
2) Cut a very small diamond shape from the orange paper. Fold in half to create the beaks for the peeps.
3) Glue beaks on top of pom poms and place pom poms inside the shells, beak up.
4) Place newly hatched chicks in empty egg carton and display.