Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Brother Abroad

Since I am still reeling from the image of the snake found in a toilet on my brother's base, I thought the whole fiasco (O's new favorite word thanks to the Fancy Nancy books) deserved another mention, and this one comes care of my darling mother.

The Maid's mother makes a very important point: if you are beginning or recently in the process of potty training, do not show the snake picture to your child.

Words to live by, mom. Words to live by.

Perhaps I should now include a disclaimer on my site since both children and my husband's company may have an aversion to my blog?

Thissssssss is Day 49.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Excellent point. I can just imagine the shrieks that image would cause when I'm taking 5 year-old Reilly to the bathroom at 3AM. She'd be in pull-ups until she was 30!