The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week
5) Virginia may have a lot of what I love, but there is simply no place like home.
4) If I really want to get a deck, I need to start knocking some of my own teeth out. Who knew the Tooth Fairy was so recession-proof?
3) Ms. Hannigan is hysterical, entertaining, and the worst possible role model for an impressionable 3 year old girl.
2) Dr. Oz's lifestyle is great if you are an empty-nester, but for those of us fully entrenched in child rearing, chopping 3,000 vegetables on any given evening is simply not possible.
1) If my parents ever named me "Talula does the Hoola from Hawaii", I'd spend my entire adolescence finding ways to make them pay for it. Have you seen Problem Child?
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago