Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Team of Professionals

As I mentioned before, I am currently hidden away in a remote location and that remote location just experienced the equivalent of a typhoon.

Since typhoons do not necessarily constitute ideal conditions for a trip to the pool, I decided I might put the rains to good use and interview some real experts on the subject of childhood and child rearing...at least until the sun returns.

The team of childhood experts?

Children.

And the panel includes: Boy (age 10 3/4), Girl I (age 8), Girl II (age 6), and Troublemaker (age 3).

I will be posting the results of these interviews over the next few days as they are as enlightening as they are entertaining.

And most of all, it may help remind you what it is like to be a kid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to ask... "hidden away"? Will all be revealed at a later date?