Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Watch American Idol: Feel Free to Hate on Me

The Save was invoked last week...oh, the drama....which means I have to pick the bottom two!

Here we go:

Lil Rounds: It sounded like she was out of breath from the beginning, but I have to give her props for the outift (I wouldn't have the guts or the butt to pull that off)...oh gosh, is that underarm hair?? No! Overall, it was kind of all over the place.

Kris Allen: I loved it!!! Who knew my cutie could do disco? And bongos!! Faboosh. Lil should take some cues from him on originality.

Danny Gokey: Tough to follow Kris Allen's performance, but he's adorable and his vocals sound so easy and his dancing is finally getting under control. The best part was when he actually sang with his back-up singers.

Allison Iraheta: Are you kidding me????? Who is this girl???? Once again, she's amazing and still my favorite. Incomparable.

Adam Lambert: Gorgeous vocals, but in all his stripping down of the songs, I just kind of feel like I'm watching a vocalist playing different characters. What kind of record would he make? Is Paula crying? He was simply amazing.

Matt Giraud: If this were a dance-off, he'd win. He sounded great and he moved greater....he needed this performance. Will it be enough? Could be. Loved it.

Anoop: He wins the cutest dresser award...but that won't win him American Idol. It was okay, and okay isn't good enough.

My Tops: Everyone but Anoop and Lil.

Setting up for see ya: Anoop and Lil.

No comments: