The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week:
5) Even if you cannot begin to understand it, rallying behind a love one's excitement over something is always a good thing.
4) My daughter is so much like me it's funny....and scary, and remarkable, and scary.
3) Nothing creates a more visceral, emotional reaction in me than the thought of something happening to any member of my family. It takes my breath away.
2) Nothing makes Joseph laugh harder than when O pretends to fall. He's clearly a fan of slap-stick and she's clearly learning some moves from her father.
1) Even if we weren't in a recession, I would never spend $182 on jeans.
3 years ago