I know this is just asking for trouble, but here it is anyway.
If you are a husband still without a Valentine gift for your wife, please avoid the following:
5) Anything that must be plugged in. Yes, there are exceptions, but we need to play it safe.
4) A Gym membership. Again, some women may love this, but knowing for sure if the message will overshoot the membership is a gamble no man should take.
3) Any kind of make-up, cream, or apparel that is intended to improve upon your wife. Examples of this would include an anti-wrinkle cream, Cellulite Be-Gone, Strivectin, Spanx, Botox, etc. If she asks for it, just give it to her on a random Wednesday....not a day to say I love you just the way you are.
2) Buying the same thing you bought your mom.
1) An IOU, or else you will. You really will.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago