Monday, February 9, 2009

The Grocery Store

What I love: My reusable bags that not only make for easier unloading, but also earn me fifty cents for each one I use. Oh yeah.....and the whole environmentally friendly part.

What I appreciate: The young manager girl with the spiky hair who is over-the-top helpful and makes it her goal in life to let no shopper stand in line longer than they have to.

What I am not in right relationship with: Any cheese that does not require refrigeration.

What makes me laugh: Overhearing the seafood guy trying to pick up one of the deli counter ladies. Love over a nice piece of meat....ahhhh.....it should be a song.

What makes me smile: Watching my daughter teach her brother how to operate the ins and outs of the unmanageable police car shopping cart...horn included.

No comments: