The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week:
5) To ensure that my brother doesn't get too lonely, I can always send him a Pillow Pal to snuggle (stashed with some fine rye whiskey, of course).
4) I have a new appreciation for both MLK and my father-in-law.
3) When it comes to kids who love to streak parties, it's always a little funny....so long as it's not your kid.
2) If you want to alienate some of your closest mom friends, complain about the fact that your son takes a 3 hour and 40 minute nap.
1) If your self-esteem is at an all time low, go to Sherwin Williams. (Story to come this Monday....)
Have a great weekend!
3 years ago