Friday, August 22, 2008

Week In Review

The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week

5) Michael Phelps has my vote for November. And no, I don't know anything about him.

4) Back to School shopping is just as much for moms as it is for kids. In fact, I think Ann Taylor and Nordstrom's womens department should join in on the fun.

3) It doesn't matter what shape you're in, some kid somewhere is going to have something to say about it. At least you do not have to explain the nature of freckles every time you confront one of the little troublemakers.

2) Mott's for Tots is not only a healthy alternative for juice drinking, it also enhances fashion sense in otherwise clueless mothers.

1) Maybe I should retract number 5 as the political wellness of our country is no laughing matter...but he sure would look good on some currency or something. Just saying.

No comments: