Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Votes Are In...


Since I am obsessed with the Olympics this week (or, more accurately, the Olympians), this poll is all about our own fantastical participation in it. That's not to say that I don't believe our own work as parents isn't medal worthy (is there anything more heroic?), but it's always fun to play pretend.....



And clearly, the swimmers have spoken...and why shouldn't they? As a swimmer you enjoy primetime attention, instant exhilaration, and Michael Phelps. Enough said.


Second place is a clear tie between the divers and the gymnasts. Neither of these appeal to me. I'd either hit my head on the diving board or the balance beam; plus there's the whole outfit....


Last place is also shared by track and field and basketball. The former won my vote, and the latter belongs to one of the male votes. I'm pretty sure both have to do with our unwillingness to don a leotard or swim suit....


On to the next vote.....

No comments: