Friday, August 22, 2008

Celebrity Mommies

Every unreasonable media outlet (including me) is reporting that Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have welcomed another son into their family. The name???

Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale

Let me start by saying that I really like Gwen Stefani. Though I know a lot of people could take her or leave her, I think she's creative, sincere, unique, and one of the few women in the music industry that seem to have a head on her shoulders. I have always been a fan of her and most of her music.




That being said, I am so disappointed by the name. Kingston, the name of her first son, is different without being wacky and I kind of expected the same for this one. No luck.

So where should we start with the jokes?

Clearly allusions to Zima come to mind (Smirnoff Ice's less attractive cousin), and the sound of "All I wanna do is do a zoom zoom zoom and a boom boom...just shake your rump" will not leave my head. However, I am certain there are better jokes out there....

Here's the invite....I know there are a lot of creative people out there.

No comments: