The Top 5 Things I Have Learned This Week:
5) Though a good, picturesque idea in theory, strawberry picking for anyone under the age of two is only successful in the most perfect of conditions.
4) Vaccines are tough, rashes are dreadful, and clueless doctors are infuriating.
3) Forget heading to AC or Las Vegas, real gambling comes into play when you have decided whether or not to adminster a medicine that may or may not induce extreme wakefulness in a baby.
2) Baby pools and butterflies, Italian ice and late day skies....that's what summer is made of.
1) After celebrating his first year, my eagerness to watch him grow and develop is overshadowed by wanting him to stay my baby forever.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago