My little man is officially 8 months old today (they grow up so fast!) and I could not be prouder! He is feeding himself, standing while holding onto the coffee table, and he’s just completed his first novel. My heart swells….
So, I just have one little request for my pint size bruiser….a tooth. Just one. Please?
In honor of his latest milestone, and for mothers of sons everywhere, here are a few fun facts:
- Two out of five men admit to being a “mama’s boy”
- 72% of men think their mother is beautiful
- 93% of men say, if they were given the choice of changing moms, they’d stick with the one they’ve got
- One in three started a fist fight with a kid for insulting his mom
- 95% of those boys said they clobbered the creep
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago