Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Watch American Idol: Feel Free to Hate on Me

Kris Allen: It's official....I am completely crushing. I think that performance may have put him ahead of Allison for me....I'm such a cornball.

Allison Iraheta: I love "Someone to Watch Over Me" and she was AMAZING (what else is new?). She is not just a rocker girl....and she is STILL my favorite!

Matt Giraud: Though good, his vocals aren't as strong as the others, but he definitely sells the rat pack, smoldering vibe. He's just not enough to complete the full AI package....this week was a hit, though.

Danny Gokey: Though not as polished as the others (he can't help but smile like he's still surprised he's there), his voice has such a great tone to it.....and his performance reminded my of Bobby Vera and the Beaters.....great performance.

Adam Lambert: I feel the same as last week with Adam....he is a performer who knows how to take on a character....but who is he? Maybe Broadway bound, but do you see him on the regular pop charts? I'm just not a fan.....

I have NO IDEA who is going to win this thing....I don't think there's ever been such a competition, but if I had to pick the person to go home, I'd have to say.......

Matt Giraud.

In other news, could Jamie Foxx love himself anymore??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quite an entrance for Adam's song compared to the others who were just at a mike at the front of the stage. A lttle favortism, maybe? Adam is not AI type. Love Danny. L.