Monday, April 27, 2009

A Brother Abroad

Talk about getting today's in at the eleventh hour.....

Since a college reunion of sorts brought me to Manhattan this weekend (and the slow recovery that ensues in the days following the realization that you are no longer a rock star), I have been playing catch-up with both sleep and work.

And I could be whiney, I guess, which is why now is as good a time as any to remind myself about:

5) My comfortable bed and air-conditioned room
4) The family that waited to pick me up at the train station after only being away 24 hours
3) The work that I do doesn't even require me to leave my couch
2) I may not be a rock star, but I have no interest in being one (or around one) at all
1) My biggest worry is Joseph's trip to the dentist and swine flu.

This is Day 92.

No comments: