Friday, April 3, 2009

Celebrity Baby Names

Jamie Oliver, more commonly known as "The Naked Chef", and his wife Jools (yes, that's the correct spelling) have welcomed their third baby girl into the world.

Now, I love to talk babies....but I think you know where this is going. Ahhh....the name.

What might these two Londoners have named their precious flower???

Why, they named her Petal Blossom Rainbow....of course!

Petal has not only been blessed with a super swell name, but she also joins her two sisters: Poppy Honey and Daisy Boo.

This is not a joke.

And since my creative juices aren't exactly bubbling today (the rain, my God, the rain!), I will just share the comments of another blogger who congratulated the happy parents- not on the birth of thier third baby- but their 3rd My Little Pony.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Those are SUCH My Little Pony names. How funny. :)