Monday, March 30, 2009

It Would Be Very Hard For Me Not To Punch Her in the Face

As most of you know, New England Patriots Quarterback and Stetson spokesman (hehehe), Tom Brady, left his pregnant girlfriend, Bridget Moynahan to go frolick with supermodel and overall annoying bikini girl, Gisele Bundchen.

As you might imagine, there have been reports that Moynahan is not a big fan of Gisele and still feels some serious resentment toward the philandering father of her little son. Completely understandable.

BUT, to make matters worse, moron model had this to say about the son Moynahan shares with Brady in a recent interview with Vanity Fair:

"I understand that he has a mom, and I respect that. But to me, it's not like because somebody else delivered him, that's not my child – I feel it is, 100 percent. I want him to have a great relationship with his mom, because that's important, but I love him the same way as if he were mine. I already feel like he's my son, from the first day. He's a little angel – the sweetest, most cuddly, loving baby. I feel blessed to have him in my life."

Now, I don't know Bridget or her own credentials as far as integrity goes (she may be a horrible person who did evil things to Brady, giving him good reason to flee). Regardless, if a woman came along and stole the affections of my child's father, and then had the bravado to sit around in lingerie and publically claim some ownership to my child as well....well, I may not be responsible for my reaction.

Is Gisele crazy? Narcissistic? Both???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a mother of three I can only pray that when or if my ex husband remarries she treats my kids as her own. the more love and positive influences in their lives the better.

One Maid A' Milking said...

I couldn't agree with you more on that. Having a stepparent who is willing to give their complete love is a huge blessing. However, my problem has to do with the passive suggestion she was making about ownership and, of course, the medium she used to express it.

Bridget Moynahan no doubt endured a lot of humiliation during the whole break-up given the publicity that was surrounding it. For Gisele Bundchen to make such a statement was not only a clear PR move (even if it was completely true) but also another occasion for Tom's ex to have to confront it.
It is wonderful if she feels that way....so show it in every moment you share with the little boy, not during a half-nude spread you're doing for Vanity Fair. I'm pretty sure he can't read yet....