Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Brother Abroad

Much like the inluence of sports in my life care of my brothers, I was also forced to watch such mind molding shows as "The A-Team", "MacGyver", and, the worst, "Airwolf". I loathed these shows with the exception of Mr. T and his Bedazzler (shout out to Sutty), and I think we actually spent more time fighting over them than watching them.

Movies were also an instrument of confrontation, with gems like Conan: The Barbarian, Rambo, and every war movie ever made (chiefly The Magnificent Seven, The Caine Mutiny, and The Dirty Dozen).

Since then we've matured greatly and rarely argue over such petty things.

Instead we just debate over who mom loves more (isn't it obvious?)

So, because I love them so much...the following clip is dedicated to both my soldier siblings as it reflects the pivotal moment in cinema during our own war movie, airing daily in our family room.

This is Day 15.

No comments: