Monday, November 10, 2008

Tater Tots: Take 2

So, we finally finished off the bag of tater tots and I made certain that my last trip to the grocery store did not include the same mistake.

In other news, I have suddenly been receiving an onslaught of emails from Jenny Craig, just checking in. Since I enlisted Jenny's help last year in shedding those final 15 pounds of baby weight, I have not received a sinlge email from her, save a friendly note around New Year's, which was certainly directed at the most common New Year's resolution.

But this is new, and almost daily. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I have drawn two possibly conclusions:

1) They are preparing people for the food orgy known as the holiday season, or

2) One of you has sold me out.

Hmm......

1 comment:

Mary said...

Sorry to hear about your email issues! If you like you can send me an email and I'll forward your info to those that can look into it. Congrats on 15 pounds lost, btw!