Thursday, November 13, 2008

For My Parents

This song came on the radio as I was sitting in my car at the gas station. I hadn' t heard it in a while, probably because I no longer live south of the Mason Dixon, but I remember my father telling me how much he liked it, and knowing that meant how much it made him think of my mom.



A rare admission from a salty dog.



So this little dedication is not in honor of any special anniversary, but just because.



Just because so many marriages struggle, you always make it seem so seamless.



Please listen to the song at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y4NTXT96EM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that song. It came out just as I was getting married and I always would watch the video and think "I hope that is me some day"...it's so romantic, and so true!
Liz