Friday, August 29, 2008

I Will Survive

It appears (at least for now) that the blog has survived a hacker attack.

I don't know how or why I got it, all I know is that my layout was altered and my advertisements suddenly consisted of graphic pictures of women attempting to clean with no clothes on....both things I find offensive.

Here's the funny part.

I make money off the blog every time someone clicks on one of the advertisements. I have signed an agreement with Google not to click on my own ads, otherwise that elusive deck would certainly be closer within reach. So, I make small change each day thanks to your occasional clicks on one of the ads.

Until yesterday.

Hmmm....I suddenly have ads that would be considered "objectionable" to most and what happens?

I set a personal record for money made by ad clicks in a single day.

It seems we have some prevey pervs among us!

And I send you my thanks.

No comments: