Tuesday, August 26, 2008

He Loves Technology

As I previously mentioned, my children enjoy rendering my cell phones useless and yet I continue to use them as means to surviving a long line or traffic jam.

Well, it seems such allowances have actually revealed something of benefit. My son seems to be showing a knack for technology.

As I still try to slowly figure out the ins and outs of my latest phone, my son has not only figured out how to turn it off and on, place phone calls, and set it to vibrate, he has also figured out how to activate the V Cast option...on purpose.

Scenario 1: We're driving along and suddenly the opening lines of Otis Redding's "These Arms of Mine" make their way from the back seat. As I look back to say, "What the...?" I find my son with a large grin and phone in hand, swaying back and forth to one of my favorite songs.

No comments: