The Top Five Things I Learned This Week
5) Southerners are crazy and I must find a way to move my family down there.
4) When constructing a Father's Day gift list, actually asking a man his opinion helps tremendously.
3) Apparently, Blue Eyes has high chairs.
2) An Adoption Day isn't really a celebration of some judge deciding that your new family is being legally recognized; it's about recognizing that your blessings are far greater than your biology.
1) Just when I thought the smell of spilled milk was the best way to stink up a car, I discovered something worse: urine.
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago