Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mama Fashionista


So...I have definitely shied away from this installment of the blog since the whole Capri-gate, but I just could not resist blogging about one of my favorite people: Mariah Carey.


If I were to make a list of the top five people I would like to have move to another planet, she would certainly be in contention for the top of my list. Unfortunately, no matter how much she annoys me, I can't stop singing her songs. Argh.


Anyway, though I do not claim to be a credible fashionista, I can aver with almost complete certainty that the above ensemble is a look we should all AVOID this summer (unless, of course, you are a Laker girl or a model advertising for Mandee).


Oh, and also the awfulness that is the gladiator sandal.


Shake, shake, shake it off....

2 comments:

Julie Weaver said...

I don't know if I agree...yes, her songs are annoying and I won't let my children listen to the newer releases, i.e., "Touch My Body", but I give her credit for getting her "act" together and loosing a TON of weight and getting into shape. Yeah, she's a loony, but if someone paid me what they pay her...I might wear the outfit in public...at my ridiculous age.

One Maid A' Milking said...

Let me say this: APD&C- If you had her money, you'd look even better AND you'd have an awesome stylist to steer you clear of retro roller skate wear.