Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A Great Opportunity


In addition to skincare and room temperature, photography is the one thing I allow myself to splurge on. I think most people agree with me when you consider the typical hackneyed question of conversation:


If your house was on fire and your family (including pets) made it out safely, what would you take with you in one grab?


Most people would say their pictures, their home movies, or some sentimental belongings. All of these are irreplaceable, this certainly reflects that.


Knowing how important keeping a record of your family's history is, Shirley Magilton (the photographer who keeps my home a virtual gallery of my children) is running a contest on her own blog:




In it, you can nominate yourself or someone else for a chance to have a free photography shoot as well as a $60 credit toward the payment of prints. Shirley is looking for a family or person that may be in need of something positive that they'll also have forever.


For more information, visit her blog, or email her at:




The deadline is: Monday, June 16th

No comments: