I have been to 1,000 indoor play sites, which are as varied in size and scope as they are cleanliness and security. There are bouncing castles, intricately themed rooms, flying balls, and always too many kids.
However, I have finally found the perfect place.
Spread Your Wings in Mantua, NJ somehow managed to put together the perfect play place.
1) It's one giant room; your kids cannot separate into separate rooms, leaving you scrambling to get one to follow the other. You can also step back and survey their play without hovering.
2) They serve coffee in a mom cafe that is also situated in such a way that you can watch your child as you imbibe.
3) The have a Nursing/Diaper changing room replete with comfy chair, sanitary surroundings, and diapers in every possible size for any mother in need.
4) Still very new, the toys do not at all feel used.
5) There is a partitioned area for early walkers/crawlers that is still part of the great room.
6) The people who work there are constantly cleaning while also interacting kindly with the kids.
7) The toys are a good combination of silly fun and education.
8) It's across the street from a brand new Target.
If you live in the area, visit their website at: http://www.spreadyourwingsllc.net/
I'm 32, a dad, and I am not a douchebag...
6 years ago