Thursday, August 14, 2008

One for the "Bubbas"


Though most people appreciated beginning their day with a flattering shot of Olympian Michael Phelps, one anonymous commentor (coward) said,


"Disgusting, how bout one for the bubbas in the audience!"


How could I neglect the male demographic of my enormous audience (both of you)?

Please accept my apologies. In retribution, I give you: Amy Winehouse


Not only does this image say so much, it also provides a perfect opportunity for a valuable public service announcement:


Crack is Wack!


Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Abbie, Paul, Drew and Charlotte's Web said...

Is that beard stubble on her chin or ringworm?

Melissa said...

Amy is immensely talented...such a shame to see it go to waste.

One Maid A' Milking said...

I have to chime in on this one: I listened to Amy's "Rehab" CD for three months straight and though I forgave a lot, now she has sadly become a caricature of herself.

Is there hope?

Abbie, Paul, Drew and Charlotte's Web said...

Her music drives me nuts...I have to turn the radio channel immediately when she comes on or else a migraine starts.