Friday, July 18, 2008

The Week In Review

The Top 7 Things I Learned This Week

7) The sun will come out tomorrow, but if you take on Ms. Hannigan's propensity to imbibe, you may not wake up to see it until noon.

6) The world would be a perfect place if all grocery stores offered children's supervision, free food samples, complimentary gas, nail care and facials, and Dr. Oz as your own personal shopper.

5) Walnuts are very tasty, especially when accompanied with water and extreme hunger.

4) Rodeo clowns are funny. Claiming to be one is even funnier.

3) Funnier looks funny when you write it.

2) If I could figure out a way to blog professionally, my real age would be 25...and my finances would be even less.

1) If the Barenaked Ladies can get caught with some Boog Suge, no musician is safe. I've got my eye on you, Lori Burkner.

No comments: