Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why He Deserves Better




After three days of pretty unflattering blogging about my favorite man, I thought it was time to make sure the world (or, the four people who read this blog), know how truly wonderful he is 99.9999% of the time.

In addition to the fantastic prints mapping the two places most significant to our coupling, my husband has also had more than a few brushes with gift giving greatness.

One of the more noteable gestures came last Mother's Day when I was 8 months pregnant and heavier than the maximum capacity for most cargo ships. Recognizing my fatigue, my anxiety, and my need for a self-induced time out, my husband arranged for a limo to pick me up and take me to the lovely Borgata, where a prenatal massage, a fabulous lunch, and even some rounds of blackjack awaited.

It was the perfect gift, at the perfect time, from the perfect person.

No comments: