Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moron of the Day

In no way do I believe I am a perfect parent; I make 1,000 mistakes ony any given day.

However, I do believe there are some basic rules of parenting that really belong in what I consider the ultimate textbook, Parenting 101.

They include:

1) Fire, knives, electric sockets, guns, and ovens should not be used as toys.

2) You teach your children a lot more by your actions than your words.

3) If you do not supervise your children while they paint, there is a very good chance the paint will not remain in the designated areas.

And....

4) Children do not belong on reality television.

Unfortunately, someone forgot to give this trusty manual to the braintrust that is Denise Richards. Now, Whoopi Goldberg tries to call the Rhodes Scholar on her errors in parental judgement, but Denise's attempt to comprehend reason looks like the equivalent of a fish being given a calculator.

See for yourself...


No comments: