The Top 5 Things I Learned This Week
5) Forget healthy eating and exercise, I just need some sleep to get on the cover of Shape magazine….see you next spring!
4) Though they may seem like harmless and fun play yards, never get on a ball pit’s bad side.
3) If I squish seven Weight Watchers lemon cakes together and swallow them whole, I may actually taste something.
2) Forget teething, growth spurts, and nighttime potty visits; if you really want to add excitement to your night, make Daylight Savings a monthly event.
1) Take a lesson from the former governor of New York and avoid Jersey girls at all costs because…(get ready, this is awful) …we give love a bad name.
2 years ago