Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mugs For Jugs

Thanks to everyone who turned out for the great (and very funny) fundraiser at Swedes. The dedicated crew not only raised a lot of money for their wonderful cause, they did it all while donning ridiculously large, Halloween inspired "jugs". Too funny...especially when I hugged her goodbye.

Needless to say, the team is very close to their entry requirement, with just a few hundred dollars to go. They've been training like crazy, they've been wrapping Swedesboro in pink ribbons, and they've been donning oversized anatomy....and now they need your support.

I know that times are tough and that we are on the verge of a financial apocolypse (trust me when I tell you I know this....I give thanks every day that my husband's ride home does not invlove a bridge....shout out to the bailout), but nothing raises the spirits brought down by a recession than doing good deeds for others.

So even if it's only 20, 10, or 5 dollars out of your pocket....anything you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Click HERE to give some good to one of my favorite girls...a gift that will help girls everywhere.

Oh, and just to make you feel really lazy....Debbie's training involves six hour walks and endless exhaustion.

No comments: